WELCOME TO REFRESH!

I'm so excited to bring you guys this e-course!  I've worked super hard to put as much practical information into this e-course and hopefully you'll learn a ton! Welcome, welcome.  I can't wait for you to dive in!

This course is packed full of the knowledge that I've learned over the last six years of blogging. I get tons of emails asking for photography tips, how to gain followers,  how to deal with sponsors, and more. So this e-course will hopefully answer those questions and more!
There are several sessions posted for each focus (Blogging 101, Photography, Design, etc), which you can browse through at your leisure. If you'd like to jump around, feel free! You can find links to each group of sessions in the left sidebar! There's also some bonus material posted throughout the course with special little videos on stuff like how I organize our closet and work space, so keep an eye out for those goodies!

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email at elizabeth@delightfully-tacky.com!


Pin It!