Monetizing: Passionfruit Ads



When I came across Passionfruit, I was pretty stoked.  For years I had managed all my blog ads myself, manually input the ads every month, manually invoiced every sponsor, and went back and forth emailing with sponsors a ton in order to get the payment/ad image/link/etc.  I don't know about you, but I like things to be easy and streamlined.  The less moving parts, the better.  Enter: Passionfruit.


With Passionfruit, sponsors can choose the ad size/duration, pay, upload their ad, and manage their ad image all without having to contact you!  So much easier.  It's free to sign up for Passionfruit and they only charge $1 for each ad you sell, which is a pretty good deal in my mind.  $1 to eliminate the hassle?  Yes please.  I don't have to keep track of when sponsor ads are done, because Passionfruit automatically takes the ad down when it's done.  It shows me how well my ads are doing, and they pay out every Friday for the income you made that week.  Plus, you can also use Passionfruit to advertise your blog on other blogs!  And they have a directory with all the blogs that use Passionfruit, so you know what blogs will be super easy to advertise on.  You can easily adjust ad sizes, prices, available spots, and more, right from your dashboard.  

If you want a more in-depth tutorial on how Passionfruit works, check out this great how-to from Just Lovely Things!

(images via Just Lovely Things)

Pin It!